Show us your dream fitness holiday and win a PT session with Carly Rowena! May 19 2017, 1 Comment
We're giving you the chance to win a PT session with fitness babe Carly Rowena, plus £100 to spend at heyholla.com.
Carly is a qualified PT, fitness phenomenon and just the loveliest person inside and out! We can't get enough of her workouts and #realtalk on her You Tube channel, her instagram is a dream and she's a Pinterest Queen! (Poet, don't we know it)
We've been lusting over her recent fit travels to Cuba and Kefalonia...and don't get us started on those killer abs! Check out her Get Gorgeous Guide, a 12-week transformation guide designed to get you feeling your most gorgeous in no time.
All you have to do to win a PT session with Carly plus £100 to spend at Hey! Holla, is enjoy a little escapism on Pinterest!
What's your dream fitness holiday? We want you to create a Pinterest board of your ultimate holiday fitspiration!
This could feature yoga at sunrise, paddleboarding in the Pacific, hiking in the lakes, cycling around Provence, beach body boot camp, surfing at sunset...however you would like to get your sweat on whilst holidaying! We also want to see healthy eats, could be smoothies, salads, lollies, tropical fruit, fruits de la mer, beach BBQs. Zen, time, chill time, 'me time'. Show us your fit holiday!
Check out Hey! Holla Co-Fo's Alex and Laura's board here for inspo.
How to Enter:
- Follow the Hey! Holla Pinterest page
- Create a board entitled ‘My Fit Holiday’
- Pin your ultimate holiday fitspiration, include at least 5 pins, plus 3 x Hey! Holla products and the competition pin.
- Use the hashtags #MyFitHoliday #FindYourOwnFit on each image
- Send us a link to your board using the form below.
Enter your Pinterest Board here:
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter the competition entrants must follow the Hey! Holla Pinterest page. Create a new board entitled ‘My Fit Holiday’ and pin images of inspiring health and fitness activities they would like to get up to on their travels. The board must have a minimum of 5 pins and 3 x Hey! Holla product images pinned from www.heyholla.com. Entrants need to complete the above form fill in their Name, Email and Pinterest Profile link to be fully entered into the Competition.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees and agents of Hey! Holla and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
3. The Competition opens on Monday 22nd May 2017 and closes on Sunday 28th May 2017.
4. Pinterest entries will be judged by Fitness Influencer Carly Rowena. She will be looking for originality, creativity and a board that generally encapsulates the Hey! Holla aesthetic and best represent the 'My Fit Holiday' theme.
5. The promotional prize for winning the competition will include 1 x personal training session with Carly Rowena in London that consists of a 1hr workout followed by questions/advice over a juice. Plus, an online gift voucher from Hey! Holla for the amount of £100. The Prize will be arranged with the winner after providing Hey! Holla with possible dates for the PT session and a voucher code will be sent to be used on the website.
6. The winner is responsible for making their own way to London, the prize does not include travel to or from London or general any expenses paid during the day.
7. Hey! Holla shall announce the winner on our website within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall be contacted within sixty (60) days of Hey! Holla’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to organise the prize.
8. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Hey! Holla shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
9. Hey! Holla’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
10.Your participation in the competition is considered your agreement that Hey! Holla may contact you.
11. The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
12.By entering the competition each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the competition and the awarding of the prize.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Hey! Holla, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the competition or the acceptance of the prize.
14. Hey! Holla reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
15. Hey! Holla reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the competition if, in its sole judgement, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. Hey! Holla reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
17. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.